Maroone Chevrolet Critiques Plus Reviews
  • It had been a terrific experience! I had developed my three or more grandkids with me that time and was a little concerned with how that may go! Very well with donuts - things drink and 2 tv's the car was first done just before I knew the idea!! And they rinsed it!! Reward!! Everyone was courteous and friendly to deal with! After i is looking forward to a new car or further service, I will be arriving back to you!!

Although these issue is actually not resolved as of yet, due to parts needed to be requested. The support advisor that assisted myself was friendly, informative and prompt. The buyer waiting location is secure, has caffeine, water, snack foods... The service was open to take myself to where I needed to get while waiting for my vehicle. I look forward to my following encounter.

I just went to this dealership as my check engine light was upon on my Cruze, and they had been so valuable. Literally within a few little hours, among the diagnosed and repaired the challenge, washed my car inside and away and had everyone back on the streets. All the work they were doing was warrantee work, and there was no high pressure to get me to perform all sorts of other considerations like the different dealerships I have gone to carry out regularly. No later than this most definitely advise them to some and will not even use any other service company.

We originally bought my 2014 2SS/RS/1LE with DME out of Auto Country MESA/Main Streets location previous to their proceed to the new Gilbert location off 202. Coming from unethical and lazy Gross sales representation all the way up up the scale to the Fx broker, Tony, for the lack of customer satisfaction for check in as their dealership completely horrible my dull hood, We SWORE I would never return. Now having made the move to Gilbert, the ONLY someone to receive this store and their rating from me is Jon Thompson, my personal Service Advisor. From conversation, to follow up, to ensuring level of quality and world class customer service, the guy has never failed to exceed these expectations. Only a head's up to the Autonation Management - place Jon Thompson in charge of workout ALL of your workers. He really exemplifies a single word supports SERVICE!

Maroone Chevrolet The Service Organisation has been awesome and valuable. After bad experiences of damage to my best 2014 Corvettes during delivery service, the Assistance folks are generally very nice and have changed my attitude toward this Dealership. I would have not bought an additional vehicle yet again from this Dealership if it we hadn't been intended for Pete Fairbanks and his Team.

We came for a good routine oil change. I had been met inside my truck promptly as I pulled up into the program area. Staff was incredibly friendly, respectful and receptive. Waiting area was excellent comfortable with free of charge coffee and donuts. In the event that my pick up truck was set they monitored me down. Time to pay I was billed $30 dollars more than the price on the net. When I identified as that out they did switch that. I believe the standard charge was different from the internet exceptional I scheduled through. My spouse and i definitely will come back for upcoming services.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!