The Crystal Skull

• Due to current Indiana Jones movie there is much desire for crystal skulls.

My first encounter with a crystal skull was at July of 1989. At that time I used to be part of a metaphysical study group and had just returned from a month of checking out the Aboriginal life style australia wide.

Through the monthly meeting in our group, one of several leaders mentioned to me she a group gonna Indianapolis the next week to view the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately showed me the skull have been carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in most way knowning that this particular skull was found in Lubantaan in Belize in the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who had been then 16 years of age.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, as well as Lynn Gardner can be exhibiting the skull the subsequent week . It sounded like the right possibility to learn something totally new, you never know where this might lead?

Hearing the lecture, I came to be fascinated. It seems like the skull was found in a Mayan pyramid after having been left there generations previous. Legends abound , but no one really knows where it originated in or how old it's. Many legends seem to point to it being created in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It this was beautiful! Created from pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish can be found, into the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed that when she first found it , the skull was cloudier in comparison to it's present state, it absolutely was now superior!

It was priced at over 18 million dollars, plus it seemed to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied kinds of paranormal behavior. Some would see the future, while others experienced alien encounters and past lives. It had been truly a masterpiece, unlike anything I needed ever seen before.
    For details about crystal skulls view this webpage

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!