The Crystal Skull

• As a result of current Indiana Jones movie there's been much curiosity about crystal skulls.

My first encounter which has a crystal skull was at July of 1989. At the time I became affiliated with a metaphysical study group coupled with just returned coming from a month of studying the Aboriginal way of life nationwide.

In the monthly meeting of our group, among the leaders mentioned in my experience she a group gonna Indianapolis the next week to determine the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately taught me the skull had been carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in every way which this kind of skull ended up found in Lubantaan in Belize from the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who had been then 16 yrs . old.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, as well as Lynn Gardner can be exhibiting the skull the next week . It appeared like an ideal chance to learn something totally new, who knows where this might lead?

Paying attention to the lecture, I came to be fascinated. It seems the skull ended up present in a Mayan pyramid following left there hundreds of years previous. Legends abound , but no person really knows where it originated or what age it's. Many legends appear to point out it having been made in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It this was beautiful! Made of pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish can be found, right down to the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed that whenever she first discovered it , the skull was cloudier in comparison to it's present state, it had been now superior!

It was valued at over 18 million dollars, also it did actually have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied varieties of paranormal behavior. Some would understand the future, although some experienced alien encounters and past lives. It was a masterpiece, unlike anything I needed experienced before.
    Check out about crystal skull go to this web page: here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!