Ontario
  • Indigo Girls

The Indigo Girls are Emily Saliers and Amy Ray. They are extremely intelligent women who been employed by hard for causes such as gay rights, the rights of Native Americans, and also the environment.

They have a large fan base who've been following them since the 80s even though they have never gotten much air experience popular r / c or on tv. Their music and lyrics are the reason they have been my personal favorite band since i have was 17 years of age.

The first time I heard the Indigo Girls was in my college dorm room in September 1994. That was Nine years after they had formed the IG duo. I was a first year architecture student at Roger Williams University and my roommate happened to possess a few of their CDs. When I heard that first song I had been hooked. I remember it was Galileo from their Rites Of Passage album. Love. That. Song.

18 years later whenever I hear the first few drum beats of Galileo it still makes me feel calm instantly,Doudoune Canada Goose Soldes France. So many of their songs do that to me. I swear it's the best medicine on the planet. Their lyrics are inspiring and their music is amazing. They've everything from calm to crazy and all things in between. No matter what mood I'm in I'm able to put in an Indigo Girls CD and i am just happy,http://www.muskokadecorating.ca/.

Now,cheap canada goose outlet online, hearing them on the CD is pretty wonderful, but oh my goodness you need to hear them in concert. The first concert I acquired to see them play was at 1997. I waited Three years for your chance! I found out they were going to play at another college that wasn't too far of a drive so I convinced one of my best friends and his girlfriend that people needed to result in the trip. I can close my eyes but still remember being there. I was in awe the whole time. At that time I'd only heard 3 of the albums and did not know all the lyrics. I saw another girl near us singing and dancing every song. I figured that was wonderful. :)

Since that first concert in 1997 I've seen them 27 times in 6 States and 2 Provinces. The farthest I've driven to determine them personally was from Boston, Massachusetts up to Toronto,canada goose outlet sale online, Ontario, Canada. The closest venue I've gotten to see them is about Half hour drive. The only real year which i missed was 2001 as which was the summer that my daughter was created. She never took a bottle and needed me home together with her and so i skipped the tour that year.

I have seen a lot of great shows. The most exciting concert for me was a private set at a radio station. I do not recall the exact number of individuals but there should have been only 20 or so. We were in a tiny room, sitting on the ground inches away from Emily and Amy. (People usually refer to them as Amy and Emily, but Emily is my favorite.) After they played a few songs we've got to go up and talk to them, get autographs and photographs. I will not get into the facts of my entire life but that week happened to be the worst of my entire life, still even today,http://www.anartisteprod.fr/, but being in a position to obtain that experience was such a great gift. I acquired to forget my worries for a while and merely sit and relish the moment. I know it sounds corny but it truly was magical.

Another great IG memory was in 1997. I was home for the summer and my mother got us front row center seats the morning of the concert. It had been a very large venue however i am close my hands were on the stage. I recall Emily looking over and giving me thumbs up as I was singing me out and dancing away. And that i can tell you really are a true fan because you have things on here that just a real fan would have (like Jesus Christ Superstar). Have you got it? I actually do and it's incredible. And, there are many tour dates you have been to. Just like I. I was supposed to discover their whereabouts at the Mann Center in Philly in June but I've been sick and will not be going :( I'm so bummed. I'm an Amy girl. always take a seat on the left side, always get tickets within the first 5 rows (I've even paid to be a person in whatever venue they will be playing at so that I'm able to enter early for tickets in order to get good tickets). I've never experienced the "girls" 1st or 2nd rows but I have experienced 1/2 row in certain great venues such as the Grand Opera House in Delaware. Gosh,canada goose homme pas cher en ligne, when i sit here thinking, I've been likely to their concerts since 1988. Thanks a lot for such a good lens.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!