Flats Apartments And Plots For Sale In Zirakpur
  • Zirakpur real estates and properties list for sale, purchase, rent and lease. The group is soon going to launch a premium project - Exotic Grandeur - that will have only 4-BHK apartment and penthouses in the Rs 85 lakh and above price bracket. For Sale, 2 BHK (1155 Sq-ft) Apartment in Savitry Greens Zirakpur. The team of professional consultants at Motia developers Pvt Ltd has the knack to keep a close observation across trends and deliver projects prior to deadline.

2 BHK semi furnished apartments for sale in Dera Bassi, Zirakpur. 2. MOTIA'Z Royal Citi Air Condition Luxury Apartments, Zirakpur (Punjab) +919988002525• Motiaz Royal Citi Truly represents a royal life style. This premium project is located on Chandigarh-Ambala Highway andconnects with four state highways such asChandigarh, Punjab, Haryana andHimachal Pradesh.

I have Booked an apartment in Maya City Last i do not find any significant progress.I have already paid 20%,now they are demanding more money.I checked for cancellation they are saying they will refund in 6-9 months.Please suggest shall i continue in this project or not.

Motia'z Royal citi situated at Ambala - Chandigarh Highway, Zirakpur is a Heart of Chandigarh and connected with tricity Mohali, Panchkula and Chandigarh. Motiaz Royal Citi Truly represents a royal life style. For Sale, 2 BHK 956 Sq-ft apartment in Savitry Greens 2, Zirakpur.

2 BHK apartment is available for sale on pre launch price in Trishla City, Zirakpur. Royal Citi Apartments by Motia Developers at Zirakpur, is a residential project launched to meet the requirements of an elegant and comfortable residential project for Chandigarh across property seekers with varied budgets.

motiaz royal citi apartments in Zirakpur Luxurious 3 BHK Flats in Motia'z Royal Citi Zirakpur at an affordable prices on NH-22,Chandigarh-Ambala Highway,Zirakpur.Motia'z Royal Citi is a well Planned Township spread over an area of 30 Acres and Residential complex has approximately 1200 Apartments.Exclusive Flats at Royal Citi come with a scenic view of the mountains that rest in the opposite direction.

Owing to its good infrastructure, commercial growth, good connectivity and low operational cost, Zirakpur is gaining a lot of attention by the Real Estate developers, investors and inhabitants. The project offers residential units with area ranging from 1460-1910 sq. ft., and offers 3 BHK residential apartments options for its residents.

20000 sq yard land for sale on Patiala Highway and airport ring road Zirakpur. For Sale, 3 BHK Apartment in Apartments in Zirakpur - Burj One, by Dhillon Group. Khurampur,51, Mehatpur-Parjian Road Tehsil Nakodar, Jalandhar. Motia'z Royal citi, Truly represents a royal Lifestyle.

For Sale in Anmol Homes, 3 BHK Flats I Independents Floors For Sale On Ambala Road In Zirakpur. 2 BHK Flats for sale on Surya Towers, VIP Road In Zirakpur. 2 BHK, 1350 Sq Ft in Cosmic Apartments on Ambala Road, Zirakpur, Chandigarh. 450 Sq yard, multipurpose building in Godown area Bhabat Zirakpur for sale.

And those looking for high-end and premium segments generally have their eyes set on projects of big-ticket developers in New Chandigarh and Mohali. Motiaz Royal citi Provide Best neighbours in Motial Royal Citi are Gentle and polite. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 80,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 70,900, is inolved in Real estate activities with own or leased property.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!