The Scientific Rules Of Attraction
  • This is being reposted to restore the link to this original post. Five or six years ago the Law of Attraction was presented to the masses in the form of a bad film. Another aspect of this law is that spirit is not permitted to channel material to a recipient that would force a change in the evolution of the person. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSkL-vUouA8 That's why there's a market for Law of Attraction (LoA) products.

The converse of this proposition is also true, namely, that heat cannot be lessened or absorbed without the production of living force, or its equivalent attraction through space. This post boils down to stating that although the law of attraction is a lie, it mostly works.

The law of attraction” here you have defined is not correct. The Immutable and the Mutable: Of the seven Universal Laws, the first three are immutable, eternal Laws, meaning they are Absolute and can never be changed or transcended. As for myself I cannot believe in spontaneous generation & though I expect that at some future time the principle of life will be rendered intelligible, at present it seems to me beyond the confines of science».

Written by Rhonda Byrne and released in 2006, The Secret is based on the law of attraction. Both stress and anxiety have a very similar energy signature to anger, and are therefore emotions you might readily experience after bouts of anger. The Law of Attraction is definitely, well, an attractive thought.

I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. Still a good thing than being a negative person all the time but it will not create the life they want. The same applies to love and hate, peace and war, positive and negative, good and evil, yes and no, light and darkness, energy and matter.

I'm doubtful if anyone will be convinced one way or another in this comment section if there is any such thing as this law of attraction, but if a person is committed to take the time to be educated they will find it is absolute science. The Law of Least Effort states that things are most readily achieved with least action and no resistance.

By being mindful of your feelings, by developing emotional awareness and learning to uncover the deeper self that motivates and governs our choices and life experience, you can retake control of your psycho-spiritual state, and thus the external physical manifestation, our life experience, that is but the result and reflection of the inner world.

I find it interesting that people take a particular law, usually attraction, and then become disallusioned when attraction does not seem to work in their lives. The Secret seems to have been very much influenced by a book published in 1910 called The Science Of Getting Rich, written by Wallace Wattles.

This is how to change your mindset using the Law of Attraction. There is one major problem with this way of thinking: quantum physics doesn't work that way, and neither does The Secret Law of Attraction. This person is so focused on the negatives, that negative things are constantly attracted into their life, and there's nothing they can do about it because they are simply stuck” in their old habitual patterns.

The converse of this proposition is also true, namely, that heat cannot be lessened or absorbed without the production of living force, or its equivalent attraction through space. This post boils down to stating that although the law of attraction is a lie, it mostly works.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!